Please don't hesitate to contact the tax collector if you have any questions!
You can pay your Brookfield Tax Bills by mailing a check or at the Town Hall during regular Tax Collector hours using: Check, Cash, Money Order Credit Card (fees apply, see below) Electronic Check (25¢ per check)
In addition, you can pay taxes online by electronic check or credit card. (fees apply, see below)
- Online payment is only available for current tax bills. Any back taxes, fines or penalties must be paid directly to the Tax Collector.
- Pay Now: Brookfield Real Estate, Personal Property or Excise (Motor Vehicle) Tax Bills
Credit Cards Accepted:
- MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- A transaction fee will be charged by the payment processing company. See details at their website.
- Pay with ELECTRONIC CHECK and payment will be withdrawn from your checking account at your bank. You will need the bank routing number and your account number. This information is on the bottom left side of your checks.
- A fee of 25¢ will be charged by the payment processing company.