Click the link below to download the
Ag Commission's introductory brochure.
1. Increase public awareness of agriculture, and the positive impact it has on the town.
2. Passage of a Right-to-Farm Bylaw to provide the guiding principles of the Commission.
3. Act as a mediator in disputes that may arise between farmers and their neighbors
4. Work in close cooperation with other Town boards and committees to promote agricultural products and activities.
5. Bring awareness to farms and farmers of federal, state and other programs.
Support Locally Grown Products!
Meetings scheduled on the 2nd Wednesdays at 6:30PM in the Town Hall..
Cindy Thompson (Chairperson) (2017)
Barbara Haberlin (Co-Chair) (2017)
Steve Novak (2018)
James Dolan (2019)
Ronald Starcher (2019)